Community market guide
Please click on the local council area, or scroll down to see all markets.
Town of Bassendean
Old Perth Road Markets
- Old Perth Road, Bassendean
- Includes: Art, jewellery, clothing, live music and entertainment fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Frequency: Last Sunday of the month
Guildford Heritage Markets
- Guildford Town Hall, James Street, Guildford WA
- Includes: An artesian boutique including hand made items such as embroidery, China painting, jewellery, soaps, woodturning, lamp work beading, garden decorations and more.
- Frequency: 3rd Sunday each month from February to November 2011
Shire of Kalamunda
Kalamunda Famers Markets
- Central Mall, Kalamunda (outside Centro Kalamunda)
- Includes: Buy direct from the grower - meat, chutneys, seafood, honey, Hills orchard fruit, vegetables, flowers, lobsters, plants, teas and organic bread.
- Frequency: Every Sunday from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
Kalamunda Monthly Village Markets
- Central Mall, Barber Street, Kalamunda (outside Centro Kalamunda)
- Includes: A mix of quality crafts and fresh produce with over 30 stalls on offer.
- Frequency: First Saturday of each month from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
New additions welcomed!
Are there markets or regular swap meets in Perth's Eastern Region that aren't advertised here? We welcome any additions to this page – please contact EMRC's waste education team.
Tel: (08) 9424 2222