2014/2015 Waste and Recycling Guide
The 2014/2015 Waste & Recycling Guide provides you with valuable information on reducing, re-using, recycling and recovering your waste, to assist us in working towards a sustainable future for Perth's Eastern Region.
Information included in this year's guide includes:
Please click on the link below to download the 2014/2015 Waste and Recycling Guide
- A calendar indicating in which week your recycling bin is serviced.
- A map indicating on what day of the week your bins are collected. Note that this year, some households have new bin servicing days. Please check your days carefully.
- Holiday bin servicing dates (Good Friday is the only day in which dates change - bins normally serviced on a Friday will be serviced on Saturday).
- Verge collection information.
- Household Hazardous Waste disposal – where you can take items which cannot go to landfill such as paints, motor oil, fluorescent lights, and garden chemicals to be either recycled or safely disposed of.
- Recycling Guide A-Z: an alphabetised list of what household waste goes in each bin, what can be recovered and what should be taken to the Red Hill Waste Management Facility.
- Recyclable goods drop off days, information on what is accepted at the drop off days and future dates and locations.
- Information on where you can reuse and recycle household items locally.
- Disposal and recovery sites.
Please click on the link below to download the 2014/2015 Waste and Recycling Guide.